AWE. Adventure, Wonder Experience.
ARE YOU READY TO…
REDISCOVER YOURSELF ★ COMMIT TO GOALS ★ ACHIEVE MORE DOING LESS
FINALLY DESIGN A LIFE OF PLEASURE AND PURPOSE
This programme will transform and simplify your life through consciousness, clarity and consistent practice. Guided by facilitator and life coach, James, we invite you to activate your inner wisdom through the 6C Process.
What is the 6C Process?
The 6C Process is a simple model using tools and techniques to transform you through 6 states from 1 Curious to 2 Clear, 3 Committed, 4 Confident, 5 Creating Value and finally 6 Continuously Improving.
THE 4 CORE CAPABILITIES
During the programme you will build on four capabilities:
- Habits: Personal change starts with atomic habits and neuroscience-based brain change.
- Mental Fitness: Identifying saboteurs and activating your inner sage and practising.
- Organisation & Productivity: The difference between dreams and results is having a system.
- Stress Management: Being aware of, and managing, emotions for a state of balance.
6 SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED PRINCIPLES
Our unique six key principles ensure the optimal transformation result for you:
- Neuroscience underpins everything we do is based using proven techniques.
- Blending Practice with Learning ensures you transform knowledge into real wisdom.
- Self-paced online allows you to learn and practise in your own time, wherever you are.
- Micro-learning ensures your brain can focus and integrate new information. No lesson exceeds 5 mins and no month exceeds 1 hour of learning.
- Co-creation: New lessons are created to address your specific challenges or questions
- Group Coaching Pods & Fun! We combine psychological safety with accountability – and fun!
Ready to invest in yourself?
Questions or REGISTER INTEREST BELOW
If your question still isn’t answered, just ask us here.
How long will each lesson take? No more than 30 minutes of your thinking time each week.
How is the course delivered?
It’s all online at your own pace. You will see the module topics you have completed and can move through them at you own pace. You’ll receive a weekly reminder sent to the email address you sign up with. You should complete the lesson within that week if you want to complete it within 12 weeks.
Do I have to finish it in 12 weeks?
No. I encourage you to implement the lessons that appeal most to you – when they most appeal and the time is right. Start small and make them part of your normal routine. Don’t try all of them at once but remember they all complement one another as part of the holistic MAP model and GPS system. They are ordered in that sequence for a reason. They move from big questions to small actions. The handbook will serve as your reminder of all the techniques you have learned and are now at your disposal.