Do you feel overwhelmed or struggle to stay on top of things?
"Time is what we want most, but use worst."
Join us for the most productive 3 hours of your year and learn pragmatic and practical solutions to getting organised to increase your wellbeing and productivity, facilitated by productivity coach, James Parnell.
I really thought it was excellent! I have already recommended the course to lots of people! I wish we could do all the other modules also but it has given me so many points to action straight away & I am confident I can improve my productivity!
The Wellbeing Gym
Move from chaos to clarity and get your stuff done
In this workshop we cover the four pillars of productivity, get a brief introduction to the MAP model and the core practices, tools and techniques to sustain performance and wellbeing.
We discuss in detail:
- Effectiveness plus Efficiency – the four pillars of Productivity
- First things first – the importance and skill of Relative Prioritisation
- Action overcomes Fear – move from goal setting (anyone can do) to action!
- Confusion to Clarity – the COPE model and mastery system for mental clarity
- Distraction to Action – how to manage energy as well as time
- Go with the Flow – planning every magical week to achieve flow.
This workshop will enable you organise everything in your work and home life so that, at any moment, you are comfortable, with what you are working on – and what you aren’t. It will give you mental clarity and peace of mind.
The course will be delivered by James Parnell, who created the MAP model to help people design a better life.
- Executives and Leaders who work with teams.
- Anyone in a corporate environment who wants to manage workload better.
- Anyone who wants to get more control on their work and home life.
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed, constantly busy or stressed.
NEXT PUBLIC COURSE
Location: The Wellbeing Gym, Dublin City Centre
Date & Time: October 18th, 2017, 9am - 12:30pm
Price: €175 (Early bird until Sept 30)
PREFER THIS ON-SITE?
Location: Dublin. Other locations on request.
Group Size: Anything up to 10 people. Other group sizes on request.
Price: €1,500 for up to 10 people based in Dublin.